MAC & PC Computer Repair Virus Malware RemovalOne minute you're flying around the internet or working on a valuable paper, then one click and BAM...something bad happened. You need to repair your computer, NOW! The next thing you know, you're in a long line, feeling VERY overwhelmed and at the mercy of some "Associate". Even worse is a virus or malware attack. It's a sad fact that today, your PC is getting attacked from all directions 24/7/365. We've had some clients that have been hit by the "Ransomware" virus that literally locks you own files away from you AND they want hundred$ to give them back...maybe.
MAC or PC Computer repair or virus or malware removal doesn't have to hurt so much. When your computer has a problem, that's just the beginning. You have to disassemble your broken PC and haul it to a repair shop. Once there, you have to learn techno-talk on the fly. Then you hope they can do what you need done on time and not overcharge you in the process.
When virus and malware or spyware issues surface, and things get realllllllly slow or just stop working altogether, or other computer headaches arise, you can rely on the technicians from Lake County Geeks® to deliver prompt, friendly, PC service. We don't have a brick and mortar storefront, so, we arrange to meet you with a receipt in hand, or on-site, or we'll just pick it up from your house and return it repaired. Whether you want to improve your computer's performance with an upgrade of a hard drive or RAM, get those annoying adware pop-ups under control, install a wireless network, or just learn how to use your MAC or PC more effectively, we can help.
In a Nutshell, we:
- Recover Lost Data on your Hard Drive
- Remove Viruses & Malware
- Fix Boot Up Issues
- Optimize Computers,, Fix MAC & PC Crashes, Troubleshoot, and PC Maintenance
- I.T. Department for Small Businesses of any Size
- Upgrade RAM, Hard Drives, or any Component
- Repair Software Problems, from Security Issues to ALL Windows Installations
- Connect Your PC and Laptop to All Your Gadgets
- Provide Ongoing Support / Advice for Your Computers & Technology
- Help You Purchase the Right PC or Laptop
- Set Up, Customize, and Maintain Home and Small Business Networks
- We make the entire process of getting you through the repair as painless & quickly as possible.